Motolube Synthetic Blend Engine Oil SAE 10W-40 API
Motolube Semi-Synthetic Petrol Engine Oil is a balanced blend of top quality mineral and synthetic base stocks, producing high-quality engine oil with the properties of the semi-synthetic technology. It’s naturally higher lubricity offer lower internal friction for reduced engine wear.
Its low viscosity offers improved flow rates and hydraulic tappet performance during cold start and engine idling, a problem with many higher viscosity oils. It offers excellent stay in grade performance for today’s modern multi-valve engine.
Motolube Semi-Synthetic Petrol Engine Oil Feature:
- Fuel saving.
- Excellent start-up performance prevents sludge build-up and controls oxidation.
- Optimum power & performance under most severe driving conditions.
- Fully compatible with all emission control devices and all gasoline grades.
Motolube Synthetic Blend Engine Oil SAE 10W-40 API Description:
Synthetic Blend Engine Oil SAE 10W-40 API SN is a premium quality, semi-synthetic engine oil providing increased wear protection, better resistance to sludge formation and lower piston deposits.
This oil is specially engineered to prevent engine wear resulting from damaging “dry starts” and provide temporary engine protection in case oil leaks.
- Provides protection against sludge build-up.
- Protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown.
- Keeps engines cool and clean.
- Contains anti-wear addictive that extend the life of your engine.
- Helps minimize oil consumption.